Blogmas Day 19: Winter and Christmas Nails

 



To piggy-back on self-care from yesterday, today I'm going to share some of my favorite nail colors and designs for winter and Christmas!  I have a huge pinterest board of my favorite nails for every season.  If you are interest, please follow me on Pinterest HERE! 


This is going to be picture heavy - and we will start with my favorite green nails! 


GREEN: 

Nutcracker Nails







Christmas Tree Nails





Love these!! 

Love these too! 



You can find more green Christmas/winter nails HERE 


RED:

One of my favorites! 



You can find lots more HERE




Simple and classy


Candy Cane Nails


Here is a blog post from a couple of years ago - but the holiday nails are great! 

Now I'm going to share some of my favorite 2024 winter nail trends below! 


I'm in love with these! 









According to Beauty Mone - these are the top 10 trending colors for winter: 

  1. Cranberry Red: A classic choice that exudes warmth.
  2. Deep Purple: This dramatic shade is perfect if you’re looking to make a statement.
  3. Icy Blue: Reflective of chilly winter skies, it adds an unexpected pop to any outfit.
  4. Forest Green: A nod towards evergreen trees blanketed by snow.
  5. Soft Pink: Ideal if you’re going after that fresh-faced look.
  6. Rich Merlot: Deep reds reminiscent of mulled wine will definitely turn heads.
  7. Champagne Glitter: For when regular polish just doesn’t cut it – bring on the sparkle!
  8. Taupe: A neutral shade that’s anything but boring.
  9. Black: Go bold and sleek with this timeless choice.
  10. White: Crisp, clean, and reminiscent of fresh snowfall.

Here are some purples 








I hope you've enjoyed seeing some holiday and winter polishes!  I will have short red nails for Christmas week - but after that - who knows? I'm thinking gray.....




Comments

Popular Posts