Happy Homemaker Monday

 

                          Please join Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday HERE 

 
Last Week and Life Now::
Work was very busy last week. I also finished writing the zero draft of my book and wrote 50,000 words in November, so I won Nanowrimo! 





The Weather:::
  Monday -  39 mostly cloudy
Tuesday - 38 and 50% chance of snow! 
Wednesday - 40 partly sunny
Thursday - 47 partly sunny
Friday -  53 mostly cloudy
Saturday - 46 and rain
Sunday -  40 rain/snow mix

As I look outside my window:::

I see a very wet and rainy Detroit with gray skies and bare trees. 


Right now I am:::
Just looking at my cat and thinking how darn cute he is! 

Thinking and pondering:::
So much to think and ponder about!  I don't know where to start.  Actually, as crazy as it sounds, I want to join this group of people who read and discuss classic novels.  It would entail a lot of effort on my part but I think it would be good for my mind.  I'm tempted, but also worried I will drop out in the first month and feel disappointed in myself. 


On my bedside table:::
I did not clean it up yet.  UGH.  Books, journals, headphones, binders, magazines, hair tires, pens, stickers.  Next week I will have better news! 


On my tv this week:::
Days of Our Lives
YouTube videos 
Christmas Movies

Listening to:::
Christmas music - you can see my list and get a link to my playlist HERE

On the menu for this week:::
I'm not sure what night we are having what - but here are a few meals I'd like to have this week: 

Either old fashioned hamburger soup or stuffed pepper soup or lasagna soup
Rotisserie chicken and broccoli, cheese and rice casserole 
Lentil stew with rice 

That's all I know for right now. 

 
On my reading pile:::
You can read about my December reading plans HERE 
I just started Joshua in the Bible


On my to do list:::
  • Finish decorating
  • Call the Vet
  • Pay bills
  • Writing group 
  • Bible study group 
  • Clean bedside bookshelf! 


What I am writing and/or Bible Journaling:::
I just finished writing (1st draft) of Christmas in Winnett, Montana so now I am going to either start something new or work on the Bible study for now. 

A look at my planner:::
I have three planners for next year.  I know it sounds crazy. One is JUST for writing, writing classes, schedules, what I've learned, ideas, craft books I've read , etc.  Then I have a monthly and weekly one that I put all of my yearly goals in and plans, etc.  THEN I have a daily planner and I set it up each morning with everything I need to do, my goals for the day, and it has a mood tracker, habit tracker, etc. It's a lot - but I am trying to live intentionally. 

Looking around the house:::
I have my daughter moving back in so some of her stuff is scattered around - I am reconfiguring two rooms too, so things are kind of in shambles in the dining room and my office at the moment.  Other rooms are good! 
 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::




Pray with UsHeavenly Father, as we enter the Advent season, we ask that you prepare us to honor you with our celebrations. Make your promises ever-present in our minds and fill our hearts with the hope we have in Jesus.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your writing win! Way to go, what an amazing accomplishment. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on the writing! I have several journals with lists in each... Christmas journal, craft journal, fall journal, daily to-do lists, word of the year and goals for the year journal, journal for new things I learn and webinairs I listen to... so no you are not alone ;) we are NOT crazy haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're super busy with all that activity going on! Congratulations on your win - sounds like your dedication is paying off. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts