Blogmas Day 8: Special Gifts for the Christian Woman

What's on your Christmas list this year?  What are you buying for your best friend? If you need ideas, look no further.  I am scouring the internet to find unique, wonderful, thoughtful Christian gifts for women. 

I'm starting with this one for two reasons.  Well, three reasons actually.  First, I really want this.  Second, there is artwork by Ruth Chou Simons and I really love her stuff. Third, it's a set of 19 books that make up the New Testament and they are made for journaling.  I'm in love. 


For an in depth review of these, please take check out this post by Bible Buying Guide.  The prices I've seen depending on the sales are anywhere from 44.99 to 99.99.  

















Another one that I am in love with and adding to my list! 





Comments

Popular Posts