Blogmas Day 2: My Christmas Playlist

 



What are your favorite Christmas songs?  Full albums?  I like an eclectic mix!  If you are interested in listening to my playlist, you can find it for free on Spotify!  You can also search on Spotify for "a well-versed women Christmas" 

I have a condensed list of the songs with accompanying YouTube videos below! 



O Holy Night by Josh Groban 



Silent Night by Gabby Barrett




Mary, Did You Know by Clay Aiken 



Little Drummer Boy - Johhny Cash



Do You Hear What I Hear - Whitney Houston



The First Noel - Lauren Daigle 

 
                                                      Winter Wonderland - Dolly and Kenny


                                                   Go Tell it on the Mountain - Tory Kelly


Hope you enjoy this mix of classics, country, pop, and faith-filled Christmas songs! 



Comments

Popular Posts