#FallIntoBooks - 5-Star Reads

JOIN THE FUN HERE

It would be easy to list a couple dozen classics that I have absolutely loved - but I decided to dwindle this list down to my top favorite classics as well as my top favorite 5-star books. I'm really looking forward to seeing other bloggers #5starreads for the #fallintobooks challenge!

My favorite 5-star book of all time is an easy-as-pie pick for me.  I fell head-over-heels in love with Scarlett and Rhett, Miss Mellie, Mammy, and the Tarleton boys.  My mom placed this book in my hands when I was around 14 and it has been my absolute hands-down favorite ever since.

GONE WITH THE WIND BY MARGARET MITCHELL


It's my favorite movie, too! 


Now, in no particular order, books I've given 5 stars over the years (and I'm a tough judge!)

Love Comes Softly, Janette Oke (and most of the entire series) *free on Kindle Unlimited




The Yada Yada Prayer Group, Neta Jackson

The Tea Rose, Jennifer Donnelly

The Mists of Avalon, Marion Zimmer Bradley

The Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver *only 2.99 for Kindle right now




White Oleander, Janet Fitch




Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers

The Queen's Fool, Phillipa Gregory

The Red Tent, Anita Diamant

The Nightingale, Kristin Hannah (love all of the books I've read by her)




The Josephine Bonaparte Trilogy, Sandra Gulland 

Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte *Free for Kindle

The Woman in the Window, AJ Finn

The Designer Bag at the Garbage Dump, Jackie MacGirvin

East of Eden, John Steinbeck




Katherine, Anya Seton

Outlander, Diana Gabaldon (ALL of them!)

Into the Wilderness, Sara Donati

Complete Jane Austen

A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini







Comments

Popular Posts